Hi! I'm Orlady. I live in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, and I've been a registered Wikipedia user since August 2004 and a Wikipedia administrator since April 2009. You can e-mail me using this link, or you can contact me on my talk page.
- My little Collection of "Did you know?" items
- Articles in development (or at least articles I think I might resume working on some time...)
- Article-space pages I created (auto-generated lists, not awfully meaningful)
- I think Uncasville, Connecticut may hold some sort of record for the most backlinks to an article that didn't actually exist, it had almost 300 backlinks at the time I converted it from a redirect to an article.
- And now, for something completely different, my first (and only) Wikipedia essay: Getting your way at Wikipedia, written with tongue firmly in cheek.
Other Wikipedians have been so kind as to give me a nifty collection of barnstars and random shiny objects. Click on the above link to see my little barnstar museum.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at