Only in death
Joined 20 February 2012
My Top Ten list of films involving SharksEdit
- 1. Sharktopus - Eric (brother of Julia) Robert's finest work.
- 2. Shark in Venice - A BaldWINNER.
- 3. Sharknado - Silly fun.
- 4. Shark Attack 3 - Starring John "What do you say I take you home and eat your pussy?" Barrowman
- 5. Jaws 4 - "The audience hated the first ending, lets just splice in the shark exploding from the first film and hope no one notices!"
- 6. Mega Shark Versus Giant Octopus - For when you really need to see a shark biting a jumbo jet out of mid-air.
- 7. Ghost Shark - "I can appear from any body of water, even your drinking glass!"
- 8. Deep Blue Sea - Genetically engineered, backwards-swimming Makos. Also a wise-cracking parrot with LL Cool J as a sidekick.
- 9. Sharkenstein - No comment
- 10. 2-Headed Shark Attack - Does what it says on the tin.