|Search user languages|
Hi, my name is Nathaniel and I have been around since 15 September 2005. I had my postgraduate studies at the School of Materials Science and Engineering  at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and am now working at the A*STAR Instutite of High Performance Computing . My areas of specialization are in piezoelectricity, piezoceramics, piezopolymers, and phase-field modeling of ferroelectrics using the time-dependent Ginzburg-Landau (TDGL) framework. Prior to my PhD, I worked in Olympus Technologies , Singapore where I specialized in optical engineering. I spent my childhood in Africa (about 10 years of my life), hence a number of edits pertaining to Africa.
- meeting people from different (and interesting) walks of life
- travel, adventure
- photography, nature
- mathematics, science, algorithms
Member of the following projects
Selected contributions to WikipediaEdit
- Selected Images
- See my edit count
- Nathaniel Ng, Rajeev Ahluwalia, H.B. Su, F. Boey, (2008). "Lateral Size and Thickness Dependence in Ferroelectric Nanostructures Formed by Localized Domain Switching", Acta Materialia, (accepted).
- L.T. Su, A.I.Y. Tok, Y. Zhao, N. Ng, F.Y.C. Boey, J.L. Woodhead, and C.J. Summers, (2008). "Electron-Phonon Interactions in Ce3+-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Nanophosphors", J. Phys. Chem. B, 112, 10830-10832.
- C.A. Nguyen, P.S. Lee, N. Ng, H. Su, S.G. Mhaisalkar, J. Ma, and F.Y.C. Boey, (2007). "Anomalous polarization switching in organic ferroelectric field effect transistors", Applied Physics Letters, 91, 042909.
- Nathaniel Ng, J. Ma, and F. Boey, (2007). "Polymer Piezoelectric Tubular Transducers", Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, 10(2), P5-P7.
- N.K.C. Ng, T. Li, J. Ma, F.Y.C. Boey, (2006). "Behavior of piezoelectric ultrasonic tubular transducers in relation to tube geometry", J Electroceram, 16:307-311.
- Ng Kuang Chern Nathaniel, Poo Aun Neow, Marcelo H. Ang Jr. (2001). "Practical Issues in Pixel-Based Autofocusing for Machine Vision", Proceedings of the 2001 IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, Seoul, Korea, 2791-2796.