State of Minoa
Hello, my name is Minoa: on 2 March 2019, I adopted this username, because I use the name of my NationStates nation more often than the old username. I would like to thank Base for bringing the new and more relevant username into reality.
I came out of full retirement in September 2018, to address a number of annoying issues with the detail in some articles. The main fixes included:
- Resolving outdated colours of the Grand Paris Express lines ( );
- Resolving the annoyingly off-centred text in the icon for Paris Métro Line 15;
- Clarifying that the Czech blue tit was alive and well, at the time when the age record was set;
- Revising or removing outdated Athens Metro extensions;
- Corrected the font for the New York City Subway bullets (icons), and created a complete set in the process.
There are some things that need more than one editor:
- Reorganise the article structure of Zimbabwean currency: my first proposal flopped miserably, so maybe other users like Andrewa could help me on that or come up with something better.
My mental health is still really poor and brittle, so I will not be as active as before.
MediaWiki technical skills
I am experienced in the deployment and operation of MediaWiki projects, such as NSindex (since 8 February 2013). That does not mean that I am a total expert, since I ask for advice on using enabling or disabling MediaWiki features from time to time.