Currently working on edit
Writing better articles edit
- Nominating and reviewing articles for GA review (Good Article review) is a great way to improve Wikipedia! Here is a Cheatsheet for GA reviews
- Article quality assessment criteria and importance
Saving time on boring tasks edit
- User scripts
- Citehighlighter - this highlights the references in an article so you can see how solid they are. Doesn't recognise indie, peer reviewed scholarly journals so don't trust absolutely.
Templates for writing articles edit
It can be easier to start a new article from a template. Will add to this list.
- Work of electronic literature - Wikidata infobox is useful - should perhaps develop this into e-lit infobox template?
- Academic bio (adapted from User:DrThneed)
Templates that do cool stuff edit
Going to add stuff here.
- Visualisations of characteristics of articles created by Wikipedians using Wikidata properties. (URL)
Tools for managing WikiProjects edit
I am learning how to set up a WikiProject over at Wikipedia:WikProject Electronic literature. Here are some tools I have liked:
Generate lists from Wikidata edit
Setting up a template for a new project edit
You can view (and edit) the source at Template:WikiProject Electronic literature.
The way to use the template is to add it to Talk pages of any Wikipedia page that it's useful for WP Electronic literature to keep an eye on. Just paste the code in the squiggly brackets near the top of the Talk page.
|Search user languages