Welcome to Figureskatingfan, Christine's userpageEdit
- User:Scartol: "Leading a poetic wikilife..." 
- User:Courcelles: "Now, Christine, you are a weirdo."  To which I say: Hey, I'm in good company!
- Described as "a content creator in peak form". - User:Hawkeye7  My response: Yes, I'm the WP equivalent of Alysa Liu and her quads.
My real name is Christine Meyer. Welcome to my Wikipedia "bragging page".
Wow, listing my contributions here has made this userpage too large and bulky, so I created another one! See User:Figureskatingfan/Christine's contributions.
- List of figure skating articles I've created and/or improved: User:Figureskatingfan/Sandbox 4
- Judge: Wikipedia:WikiProject Good articles/GA Cup (I came up with the idea), Wikipedia:WikiCup
- In late August 2014, I participated in the Wikipedia Workshop Facilitator Training in Washington, D.C.
- Wikipedia:Meetup/WSU Open Access Week 2014
- Presenter, Wikimedia Foundation Metrics Meeting, 14 December 2017
- "Wikipedia edit-a-thon part of Open Access Week", Nella Letizia; WSU News, 16 October 2014.
- "From Sesame Street to Maya Angelou, this Wikipedian digs deeper", Melody Kramer; Wikipedia Foundation, 2 November 2017.
- "Obsessed with Wikipedia ‘personal life’ entries? You’re not alone." Emily Yahr; Washington Post, 31 December 2019.
- Meyer, C; et al. (2019). "Themes in Maya Angelou's autobiographies". WikiJournal of Humanities. 2 (1). doi:10.15347/wjh/2019.003.
My Wiki Projects
Wikipedia essays of noteEdit
- Wikipedia:Vandals versus Trolls
- Wikipedia:Ignore all rules
-  Not an essay, but a possible way to deal with the uninitiated Wikipedia user.
- From a Signpost: Not all redlinks are bad.
- Plagiarism is Bad.
- Wikipedia:Verifiability: "Material that is challenged or likely to be challenged, and all quotations, must be attributed to a reliable, published source."
- Wikipedia:Citing sources
"Like I always say, why let facts get in the way of your opinions?" - Christine W. Meyer (That's me!)
Added on St. Patrick's Day:
In March 2008, I attended the memorial service of my uncle, Pat Wombacher. His son Dave made the following statement:
- "When people ask me if I'm Irish, I say, 'Well, my dad drinks beer, and my grandmother's name was Murphy, so I guess that makes me Irish." I get to say the same thing, but that my mother's name was Kelly.
"I actually prefer when she watches the Steve episodes." - Donovan Patton, 2nd host of Blue's Clues, speaking of his two-year old daughter. Personal note: My kids, who watch Blue's Clues daily, actually prefer the Joe episodes. However, my son is definitely OG Blue's Clues; he has no time for the 2019 reboot, Blue's Clues & You!
"Sin makes you stupid." - Dale Alquist
"All life has inestimable value, even the weakest and most vulnerable, the sick, the old, the unborn and the poor, are masterpieces of God’s creation, made in his own image, destined to live forever, and deserving of the utmost reverence and respect." - Pope Francis, 2013
"I'm really part of the first generation of people who grew up on Sesame Street. The work of Sesame Street, in its own way, is similar to my work in the sense that [it's] fundamentally about universal access to preschool education and my work is about universal access to knowledge. We both play a role in what I think has become much bigger than the time when Sesame Street started: the world of informal learning". - Jimmy Wales
In the final words of his autobiography, Steve Martin says the following about the internet. He might as well be speaking of Wikipedia: "... I have learned that people are uploading their lives into cyberspace and am convinced that one day all human knowledge and memory will exist on a suitable hard drive which, for preservation, will be flung out of the solar system to orbit a galaxy far, far away."
- I thought I had seen it all, until here. The edit summary is priceless: "Need reliable source".
- The first instance of Greg Page suffering from "Steve Burns vandalism". Also, see here. It's even affected another Yellow Wiggle, Emma Watkins. See here.
- Vandalism, Lazy Town style. ("You are a pirate!") With thanks to Thingg, who originally caught it, although I was the one who pointed out the source.
- Australian juvenile "humor".
-  Explains why he lost to Jesse Ventura.
- Gangsta Wiggles. Anthony Field has the tattoos for it, that's for sure. 
- Note to self: Never ever piss off SandyGeorgia.
- My answer to a ridiculous question.
- Maya Angelou parodies.
- This  would've never happened if they just asked me.
- I used to think Moni3's talk page was the funniest talk page on Wikipedia, but that was before I discovered Darth Sidious 2's.
- Best vandalism and edit summary ever.
- Iacuzio, Tom (15 November 2007). "What's up with The Wiggles?". Daytona Beach News-journal.
- Michel, Tori. "From Joe to Bot: My Interview with Donovan Patton". About.com. Retrieved 6 November 2014.
- Alquist, Dale (2012). The Complete Thinker: The Marvelous Mind of G. K. Chesterton. San Francisco, California: Ignatius Press. p. 52. ISBN 1-5861-7675-7.
- Angelou, Maya (1990). "Human Family". I Shall Not Be Moved. New York: Random House. pp. 4–5. ISBN 0553354582.
- Borgenicht, David (1998). Sesame Street Unpaved. New York: Hyperion Publishing. p. 110. ISBN 0-7868-6460-5.
- Gikow, Louise A (2009). Sesame Street: A Celebration— Forty Years of Life on the Street. New York: Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers. p. 303. ISBN 978-1-57912-638-4.
- Martin, Steve (2007). Born Standing Up: A Comic's Life. New York: Scribner. p. 207. ISBN 1-4165-5364-9.