For my blog go to The seed of reason.
Hello anybody reading this. Here's a list of a few things I've contributed significantly to:
- Tree (set theory)
- wordscraper (new)
- Axiom of constructibility (new)
- Who's closest Still a stub I'm afraid.
- Direct democracy - The three pillars and the notes on citizen assemblies
- Democracy - Much work over a long period of time
- Democracy (varieties) (new)
- Internet democracy (important qualities)
- Elective rights (new)
- Anonymous internet banking (the algorithm)
- Weismann Barrier (put up to date with current thinking)
- Soma-to-germline feedback (combined with weismann barrier)
- Meme (forces in evolution effecting memes)
- e-democracy (electronic direct democracy)
- The angel problem - An unsolved problem in mathematics (mainly my material and new)
- Axiom of determinacy - Infinite logic and proof AC implies not AD
- Athenian democracy - Refactoring material from Democracy
- Independent (Set theory) - (new) Now renamed to Logical independence
- Wikipedia:News sources - A new categorization of news sources to help NPOV reporting. One of my biggest projects so far.
- Winning strategy (new) - Game theory concept that amazingly didn't have a page for it.
- Infinitary logic (new) - This is one of my research interests. The article is mainly my work.
- Statements true in L - Stub currently
- Global square - Also a stub
- EvoWiki - I wrote the comparison section
- Silver machine
- Alpha recursion theory - (new)
- 2009 swine flu outbreak - Mainly critical material regarding reporting bias.
I have done work rewriting TEX on mathematical pages to improve readability and I watch the pages on "creation science" to help ensure NPOV is maintained.
If there's any work to be done in the following areas then drop me a note:
AI, AL, Genetics, Ecology, Set theory, Ethics.
Or if you just want to talk ;) Barnaby dawson 15:21, 8 Jul 2004 (UTC)
100 books to save!Edit
Imagine this scenario: There is a great catastrophie and all the books written since 1740 are lost together with all cultural artifacts and oral traditions from after 1740. Humanity languishes in a new dark age. Which 100 books (post 1740) would you choose to save in order to greatest benefit this future society?