|Athol Mullen (talk) is busy in real life and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
Welcome my user page. You probably got here by accident. :)
AtholM is a contraction of my real name, Athol Mullen.
Please note that, while I have a range of interests and am affiliated with several wikiprojects, my contributions are fairly random as I simply don't have time to deal with all the things that interest me.
Where am I?Edit
I live in Cardiff, New South Wales, Australia.
The timezone here varies. The normal timezone is UTC+10 but it changes to UTC+11 during daylight saving times, which applies from late October to early March.
Who am I?Edit
- 44 years old
- a degree qualified mechanical engineer specialising in certifying the modification of road registered motor vehicles
- a member of The Institution of Engineers, Australia
- a Chartered Professional Engineer
- a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers, Australasia
- a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers, International
- a member of the Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers
- a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- married with a 10yo son
- a long term linux user, having used Slackware since about version 2.0
- a qualified motor mechanic
- experienced in autogas (the use of LPG as a fuel in vehicles)
- the owner of a Volvo 264 with a 350ci Chevrolet V8 in it
- (very slowly) converting an old Bedford bus into a motorhome powered by an International V8 engine running on autogas
- very interested in getting roads built or upgraded to improve traffic conditions
- interested in improvements to railway services to reduce traffic on the roads
- a political moderate who is a member of the Liberal Party of Australia
My image gallery is on Wikimedia Commons.