These are just some of the pictures that I've taken on several vacations and subsequently uploaded to Wikimedia Commons for anyone to use on any page, accompanied by a list of places I've visited over the course of my life. Most recently in July 2020, I visited my 39th state, South Carolina.
I do have other media uploads, but this page is dedicated solely to photos I've taken.
Some pictures of places I've visitedEdit
All of the photos below are my own, taken on several road trips in the last few years.
Some of the longer roadtrips I've takenEdit
Includes year, start and end locations, and notable stops
- August 2013: Zion NP, UT to Nipton, CA (Grand Canyon NP, AZ; Lake Mead NRA, NV; Las Vegas, NV)
- August 2014: New Haven, CT to Acadia NP, ME (Newport, RI; Boston, MA; Manchester; NH)
- April 2015: New York City, NY to Selma, AL (Falling Waters, WV; Roanoke, VA; Kennesaw Mountain, GA; Huntsville, AL)
- August 2017: Scottsbluff, NE to Kansas City, MO (Devils Tower NM, WY; Badlands NP, SD; Sioux Falls, SD; Lawrence, KS)
- April 2018: Dallas, TX to Shreveport, LA (Chickasaw NRA, OK; Little Rock, AR)
- July 2018: Monroeville, AL to New Orleans, LA (Destin, FL; Gulfport, MS)
- July 2020: Baltimore, MD to Myrtle Beach, SC (Seaford, DE; Richmond, VA)
List of (U.S.) airports I've traveled through by regionEdit
I find it kind of interesting that I've only traveled through a total of 21 airports in 16 states yet I've still managed to visit a total of 39. I've also never been on an international flight. I visited Canada by car and the Bahamas by cruise over a decade ago, and I've yet to visit another country since.
LaGuardia Airport (NY)
Jackson Hole Airport (WY)