USAJobs (styled USAJOBS) is the United States Government's website for listing civil service job opportunities with federal agencies. Federal agencies use USAJOBS to host job openings and match qualified applicants to those jobs. USAJOBS serves as the central place to find opportunities in hundreds of federal agencies and organizations. The site is operated by the United States Office of Personnel Management (OPM). It was created in 1996.
Type of site
|Owner||United States Office of Personnel Management|
Many seeking employment through this system have encountered significant barriers, and the hiring process has proven opaque and is driven principally through keyword algorithms rather than through human evaluation of job qualifications.
- "About Us". USAJobs.gov. 2011-05-27. Retrieved 2012-06-23.
- Nyczepir, Dave (2020-10-13). "USAJOBS to make 4 recommended updates to user experience". FedScoop. Retrieved 2021-07-26.
- "USAJOBS Help Center | About USAJOBS". www.usajobs.gov. Retrieved 2021-07-26. This article incorporates text from this source, which is in the public domain.
- "USAJOBS Updates Celebrate 20th Anniversary Milestone". United States Office of Personnel Management. 2016-09-12. Retrieved 2018-02-10.
- "It's Not You, It's Me: USAJobs – A Broken System".