|Look up uppercut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An uppercut is a punch used in boxing.
Uppercut may also refer to:
- Uppercut (bridge), a defensive play in contract bridge
- Upper cut, in cricket terminology, a type of batsman's stroke
- "The Uppercut", a song by 2Pac from the album Loyal to the Game
- The Upper Cuts, a 2005 compilation album by Alan Braxe
- "Uppercut", a song by Stereophonics from Keep Calm and Carry On
- Uppercut (EP), an EP by Canadian singer and songwriter Morgan Finlay
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uppercut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.