University of Papua
The University of Papua (Indonesian: Universitas Papua) is a university in the province of West Papua, Indonesia. It has three campuses: Manokwari, Sorong, and Raja Ampat. The current rector is Dr. Ir. Onesimus Yoku. The university teaches Economics, Forestry, Agriculture and Earth Sciences.
|Motto||Veritas, Probitas, Iustitia|
|Established||November 3, 2000|
|Rector||Dr. Ir. Onesimus Yoku, M.S.|
|Students||3,988 students (2010)|
|Colors||Purple and yellow|
|Affiliations||FUIW, SEAMEO, AUAP|
The university consists of 13 faculties:
- Faculty of Agriculture - Dean: Dr. Ir. Agus I. Sumule
- Faculty of Forestry - Dean: Ir. Bernardus B. Rettob
- Faculty of Animal Husbandry - Dean: Prof. Dr. Ir. Budi Santoso, MP
- Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science - Dean: Dr. Drs. Bimo B. Santoso
- Faculty of Economics and Business - Dean: Dr. Ir. Achmad Rochani
- Faculty of Letters and Culture - Dean: Andreas J. Deda.
- Faculty of Agricultural Technology - Dean: Dr. Zita L. Sarungallo, S.TP., M.Si.
- Faculty of Fisheries and Maritime Studies - Dean: Ir. Mudji Rahayu, M.Si.
- Faculty of Engineering - Dean: Elias K. Bawan, ST, M.Eng.
- Faculty of Teaching and Education Science - Dean: Jan H. Nunaki, S.Pd., M.Si.
- Faculty of Social and Political studies - Dean: Dr. Hugo Warami, S.Pd., M.Hum (plt)
- Faculty of Medicine - Dean: Dr. Ir. Sintje Rumetor, MP (plt)
- Faculty of Mining and Petroleum Technology - Dean: Yulius G. Pangkung, S.T., M.Si.
- (in Indonesian) Universitas Negeri Papua
|This Indonesia university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|