University of Colorado
The University of Colorado system is a system of public universities in Colorado consisting of four campuses: University of Colorado Boulder, University of Colorado Colorado Springs, University of Colorado Denver in downtown Denver and at the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora. It is governed by the elected, nine-member Board of Regents of the University of Colorado.
|Endowment||US $1.063 billion (systemwide)|
|President||Bruce D. Benson|
|Location||Denver, Colorado, United States|
- The University of Colorado Boulder (CU Boulder) is the flagship university of the University of Colorado System in Boulder, Colorado. Founded in 1876, the university has more than 32,000 undergraduate and graduate students. It offers more than 2,500 courses in more than 150 areas of study through its nine colleges and schools.
- The University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) is the fastest growing of the three campuses with an undergraduate and graduate student population of about 12,000 students. It offers 45 bachelor's, 22 master's, and five doctoral degree programs through its six colleges.
- The University of Colorado Denver (CU Denver) is the largest research university in Colorado, attracting more than $420 million in research annually, and granting more master's degrees than any other institution in Colorado. The campus provides an urban learning center with liberal arts and sciences and professional programs in eight schools and colleges. CU Denver is located in downtown Denver and enrolls more than 14,000 students.
- The CU Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora is home to six professional schools in the health sciences and extensive research and clinical care facilities, including the University of Colorado Hospital, Children's Hospital Colorado and the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center. CU Anschutz Medical Campus has more than 3,900 students.
- McConnellogue, Ken (November 20, 2013). "University of Colorado surpasses $1.068 billion Creating Futures campaign milestone". CU.edu. University of Colorado. Retrieved November 22, 2013.