United State may refer to:
- U.S. states, fifty of which make up (the majority of) the United States of America
- Union of Russia and Belarus, sometimes called the United State (Союзное государство Soyuznoye gosudarstvo)
- Unitary state
- United State of Electronica, the Seattle dance/rock band
- U.S.A. (United State of Atlanta), the album by rap duo Ying Yang Twins
- "United State", the 2011 album by rock band Brand New Sin
- Union State, a supranational union of Russia and Belarus
- United States, a sovereign state of North America
- Unity State, a former state of South Sudan
- United States (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title United State.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.