United Nations Security Council Resolution 1585
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1585, adopted unanimously on 10 March 2005, after recalling resolutions 1547 (2004), 1556 (2004) and 1574 (2004) on the situation in Sudan, the Council extended the mandate of the United Nations Advance Mission in Sudan (UNAMIS) for a period of one week.
|UN Security Council|
A Darfur refugee camp in eastern Chad
|Date||10 March 2005|
|Subject||The situation concerning Sudan|
|Security Council composition|
- African Union Mission in Sudan
- African Union – United Nations Hybrid Operation in Darfur
- International response to the War in Darfur
- List of United Nations Security Council Resolutions 1501 to 1600 (2003–2005)
- Southern Sudan
- Timeline of the War in Darfur
- United Nations Mission in Sudan
- War in Darfur
- "Security Council Nairobi meeting welcomes end of year peace pledge by parties to Sudan conflict". United Nations. 10 March 2005.