United Kingdom (disambiguation)
|Look up United Kingdom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The United Kingdom is a sovereign state located off the north-western coast of continental Europe.
United Kingdom may also refer to:
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Federal monarchy, a type of federation
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the United Kingdom between 1801 and 1922
- United Kingdom of the Netherlands, an unofficial name for the Kingdom of the Netherlands from 1815 until 1839
- United Kingdom of Libya, a state between 1951 and 1969
- United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves, the Portuguese state between 1815 and 1825
- United Kingdom of Denmark, one of several official translations of the Danish word Rigsfællesskabet
- United Kingdom of Denmark and Norway, a state between 1523 and 1814
- United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway, a political union between 1814 and 1905
- United Monarchy of Israel and Judah, a state between 1050 BC and 930 BC
- Terminology of the British Isles
- All pages with titles beginning with United Kingdom
- United Kingdoms (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title United Kingdom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.