|Look up undead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undead is a collective name for supernatural entities that are deceased yet behave as if alive.
Undead or The Undead may also refer to:
- Undead (Dungeons & Dragons), a classification of monsters in Dungeons & Dragons
- Undead (Kamen Rider), a race of monsters in the TV series Kamen Rider Blade
- Undead (Warhammer), an army of monsters in Warhammer games
- Undead, a type of character in Heroscape
- Skeleton (undead), undead manifested as skeletons
- Undead (series), a series of vampire romance novels by MaryJanice Davidson
- Undead (board game), a 1981 game from Steve Jackson Games
- Undead (Mayfair Games), a 1986 supplement for fantasy role-playing games published by Mayfair Games
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Undead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.