|Look up ulus or -ulus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ulus may refer to:
- Ulus (newspaper), a defunct Turkish newspaper
- Orda (organization) or Ulus, a tribe, clan, village or group under a given leader
- Ulus, an administrative division type of the Sakha Republic, Russia
- Ulus, an inhabited locality type in the Republic of Buryatia, Russia
People with the given nameEdit
- Ulus Baker (1960–2007), Turkish Cypriot sociologist
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ulus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.