Ulrich van Gobbel
Ulrich van Gobbel (born 16 January 1971) is a Dutch Surinamese football coach and a former player who played as a defender for Feyenoord Rotterdam (where he had two spells), Galatasaray and Southampton. He works as a coach with the Under-19 squad of Feyenoord.
|Full name||Ulrich van Gobbel|
|Date of birth||16 January 1971|
|Place of birth||Paramaribo, Suriname[nb 1]|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Feyenoord (U-19 manager)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He made eight international appearances for the Dutch national football team.
- KNVB Cup: 1990–91, 1991–92, 1993–94, 1994–95
- Dutch Supercup: 1991
- Eredivisie: 1992–93, 1998–99
- UEFA Cup: 2001–02
- Dutch dependency until 1975
- "Feyenoord 2017–18 UEFA Youth League squad". UEFA. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- "Palace and Portsmouth talk to Shipperley". 4TheGame. 23 October 1996. Retrieved 23 November 2009.[dead link]
- O'Hagan, Simon (22 March 1997). "Claridge pushes falling Saints". The Independent. London. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- "Games played by Ulrich van Gobbel in 1996/1997". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- Ulrich van Gobbel at Wereld van Oranje (in Dutch)