Ukrainian Basketball SuperLeague
The Ukrainian Basketball SuperLeague (USL) (Ukrainian: Українська баскетбольна суперліга) is the first-tier level of professional basketball league in Ukraine. Established in 1992, the league is currently contested by 10 clubs. It is a tier above the Ukrainian Higher League and allows for one season from the Higher League each season to be promoted.
|Organising body||Basketball Federation of Ukraine|
|Number of teams||9|
|Level on pyramid||1|
|Relegation to||Ukrainian Higher League|
|Current champions||Khimik (3rd title) |
|Most championships||Budivelnyk (10 titles)|
The league exists out of a regular season, in which team play for playoff-seeding, followed by playoffs to determine the Ukrainian champion. Defunct club Budivelnyk is the most successful team in league history with 10 titles. The winners of the Superleague qualify for the qualifying rounds of the Basketball Champions League (BCL).
- Note, there were two different leagues in the 2008–09 and 2015–16 season.
- FBU-sanctioned league seasons marked in light green. Alternative non-FBU league seasons marked in light blue.
Performance by clubEdit
|Club||Champions||Runners-up||Third place||Winning years|
|Budivelnyk||10||4||2||1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2017|
|Azovmash||7||3||3||2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010|
|Odesa||4||3||2||1998, 1999, 2001, 2002|
|Khimik||3||2||6||2015, 2016, 2018–19|
- Superleague clubs marked with light green background.
- Low division clubs marked with light yellow background.
- Defunct clubs marked with light grey background.