(Redirected from Uig, Skye)
UIG, Uig or uig is a placename meaning "bay" (from Norse) and may refer to:
- Uig, Coll, a hamlet on the island of Coll, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
- Uig, Duirinish, a location near Totaig, on the Isle of Skye, Highland Scotland
- Uig, Lewis, a civil parish on the western cost of the Isle of Lewis, Outer Hebrides, Scotland
- Uig, Snizort, a village and ferry port on the Trotternish peninsula, Isle of Skye, Highland Scotland
- Glenuig (Gleann Ùige), small village in Moidart, Lochaber, Highland
- Uigg, Prince Edward Island, a settlement in Maritime Canada
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.