This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012)
Ufa State Petroleum Technological University (Russian: Уфимский Государственный Нефтяной Технический Университет , УГНТУ) is a technical university in the city of Ufa.
|Regional – Overall|
|QS Emerging Europe and Central Asia||251-300 (2022)|
In October 1941, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas was evacuated from Moscow to Ufa. However, in November 1943 the Gubkin University was returned to Moscow. On 4 October 1948, the Ufa Petroleum Institute emerged on the basis of Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas. On 22 November 1993, Ufa Petroleum Institute was renamed to Ufa State Petroleum Technological University.
- Faculty of Automation of Production Processes
- Faculty of Mining and Petroleum
- Faculty of Mechanics
- Institute of Economics (Institute of oil and gas business)
- Faculty of Pipelines
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Architecture and Civil Engineering
There are 3 branches of the USPTU in the Republic of Bashkortostan: in Oktyabrsky, Salavat and Sterlitamak.
- Murtaza Rakhimov - the President of the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia.
- Sergei Bogdanchikov - a Russian manager, president of Rosneft.
- Alexander Ananenkov - Deputy Chairman of the Board of Gazprom.
- Baryi Kalimullin was a Russian architect, educator, and social activist. He is credited with helping to build Ufa Aviation University and Bashkir State University.
- ^ "QS World University Rankings-Emerging Europe & Central Asia". Retrieved 15 January 2023.