(Redirected from UTC+0)
UTC±00:00 is the following time:
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), the basis for the world's civil time.
- Greenwich Mean Time
- Western European Time
- Azores Summer Time
- Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- Western Sahara Standard Time
- Zulu Time Zone
World map with the time zone highlighted
|20:12, 8 December 2019 UTC±00:00|
As winter time (Northern Hemisphere)Edit
- Portugal (WET)
- United Kingdom (GMT) (including Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey)
- Faroe Islands (WET)
- The westernmost point where UTC with DST is applied is El Hierro, Canary Islands, Spain (18°00' W). Time used there is 2 hours and 12 minutes ahead of physical time in the summer, making for the greatest discrepancy in the UTC time zone.
- The easternmost settlement where UTC with DST is applied is Lowestoft in Suffolk, East Anglia, UK (at just 1°45' E).
- Note that Ireland uses the term "standard time" in reference to the summer months and "winter time" during what the rest of the time zone calls "standard time". This is the reverse of the practice of most countries in the EU, but provides the same end results.
As daylight saving time (Northern Hemisphere summer)Edit
As standard time (all year round)Edit
- Burkina Faso
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (disputed territory)
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- Danmarkshavn and surrounding area
- United Kingdom