This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
UST Global is a multinational provider of Digital technology and transformation, IT services and solutions, headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, United States. Stephen Ross founded UST Global in 1998 in Laguna Hills. The company has offices in over 25 countries including USA, India, Mexico, UK, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Spain and Poland.
|Founder||Stephen Ross, Founder |
& 1st CEO
|Headquarters||Aliso Viejo, California|
|Krishna Sudheendra, CEO 
Paras Chandaria, Chairman |
Number of employees
Krishna Sudheendra is the Chief Executive Officer of UST Global.
UST Global offers a host of services in areas like Digital, Consulting, Managed Innovation, Human Centered Design, Advanced Analytics, Algorithms, Cyber Security, Engineering services, Embedded Engineering Product development, Tech build, Application Development, Enterprise Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, e-Commerce, Business Intelligence, Data Management, RPA and BPO services.
The company has three "engines of innovation". "Infinity Labs" is a network of "innovation gyms" where professionals are invited to experiment without fear of mistakes, 'Innovation Hub' is UST's Idea Management System and 'Open Minds' is a collaboration space on the Web. Forrester Research, in its "Maximising Innovation from ERP Service Providers; Insights from Nasscom 2010" report, noted that: "Companies like UST Global allow their employees to spend part of their time in a research lab, developing user cases for new technologies." UST Global won the ‘Most Innovative Emerging Corporation Award’ at the International Business Awards 2012 held in New Delhi.
The Kerala state government on 6 November 2017 inked an MOU with UST Global along with Intel for exploring the possibility of transforming the state into an electronic hardware manufacturing hub.
In March 2012, UST Global acquired Andare, a company engaged in developing mobile solutions for large enterprise CRM applications. Andare's iDispatch product is an enterprise mobility solution for the field services industry.
UST Global has tied up with Centro Fox, presidential library and learning centre in Mexico, to facilitate entry into Latin America. Former Mexican President Vicente Fox, spearheads Centro Fox activities.
UST Global CampusEdit
UST Global has started its expansion plans in the capital city Thiruvananthapuram with the construction of an own campus, near Technopark. The campus is spread over 36 acres (150,000 m2). The campus will also feature a 12-acre (49,000 m2) waterbody channeling through the various blocks of the campus.
One of the main building construction completed. It is one of the best Architect building in Trivandrum.
UST Global has a facility in Carnival Infopark Phase I, Infopark Campus, Kochi.
UST Global also has a facility in ASV Suntech Park, Mettukuppam, Chennai.
UST Global also has a facility in AGT Business Park, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore.
UST Global opened a new facility in Prestige Shantiniketan, ITPL, Bangalore in 2012.
UST Global opened a new facility in DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon in 2013.
UST Global opened a new facility in Central India, in Bhopal, in 2014. Handling Online Examination Services of different Government Project of recruitment & Selection"
UST Global opened a new facility in Cyber Pearl, Hitec City, Hyderabad in 2018.
- 1999 : Acquired Pinnacle Consulting.
- Magnecomp International, a division of the Singapore Listed Magnecomp Corporation, acquires an interest in UST.
- G. A. Menon becomes the company's Non-Executive Chairman.
- 2000 : Mr. Ross brings UST Global their first Fortune 100 customer.
- 2001 : Becomes the fastest company to be accredited with SEI CMM level 5
- 2002 : Dan Gupta joined UST Global as its CEO.
- 2003 : Expanded operations with centers in Chicago and New York.
- 2004 : Expanded operations with center in Malaysia.
- 2005 : Acquired eBuilt Inc
- 2006 : Acquired Canada-based QA Labs Inc.
- 2007 : Announced USD 130 million expansion plan.
- 2008 : Ranked second on the 2007 Top 20 Outsourced Software Testing & QA Vendors Report.
- Ranked first for Legacy Modernization Services.
- Positioned among the 21 companies in the 2008 North American Offshore Applications Services Magic Quadrant.
- 2009 : Established GenShare, a joint venture with GE.
- Expanded operations with new delivery centre in Chile.
- 2010 : Partnered Virgin Racing Formula One team for the 2010 season.
- 2011 : UST Global Forms Innovation Lab Partnership with CCH.
- 2012 : UST Global Acquires Andare.
- Acquired Kanchi Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- 2016 : UST Global inaugurates the first ever campus of their own in Thiruananthapuram on 9 December 2016.
- 2018 : UST Global announces tie-up with pCloudy  to offer digital applications with quality at high speed to their clients via a continuous testing process that leverages pCloudy’s Mobile Testing Platform. 
- 2019 May : Sajan Pillai retires from CEO. Krishna Sudheendra is elevated as CEO. 
In early 2008, California arbitrators ruled that US Technology Resources, LLC must pay Stephen J. Ross US $7.5 million for his founding interest in the company. The company had disputed the extent of Ross's actual contributions. The arbitration award was then confirmed by the Los Angeles Superior Court and judgment entered in Ross' favor.
- "Breach of contract, capital contributions, final buy-out". Los Angeles Daily Journal. 22 February 2008.
- "UST Global elevates Krishna Sudheendra as CEO". The Economic Times. 22 May 2019.
- "'India can be the services capital of the world'". Rediff.com. 7 January 2008.
- "Satendra M. Gupta Chairman, UST Global, Inc". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- "UST Global Honored With Stevie Awards for 'Human Resources Team of the Year'". Business Standard. Press Trust of India. 26 June 2019.
- "Kerala's IT firm CEO gets international acclaim". Business Standard. 11 July 2013.
- "About UST-Global : Contact Us". UST-Global. Archived from the original on 29 July 2013. Retrieved 27 July 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Uttara Choudhury (11 July 2013). "UST Global to hire 3,000 engineers for its new $100 mn India campus". First Post.
- "Ideas take the floor". The Hindu Business Line.
- "In the News section of UST Global". Archived from the original on 15 April 2012. Retrieved 30 September 2011. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Forrester's Report on Maximizing Innovation from ERP Service Providers; Insights from NASCOM 2010"
- "UST Global wins 'Most Innovative Emerging Corporation Award'". The New Indian Express. 14 June 2012.
- "Kerala govt ink pact with Intel, UST Global". The Hindu Business Line. PTI. 6 November 2017. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- "UST Global buys Andare". The Hindu. 20 March 2012.
- "UST Global Acquires Andare;Acquisition to Result in a Suite of Mobile Products Based on Andare's Award-Winning iDispatch Platform". Archived from the original on 15 May 2012. Retrieved 18 May 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Mexico Can Be India's Entry Point To Latin America". Businessworld. 15 October 2012. Archived from the original on 21 May 2013. Retrieved 11 February 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Technology spend rises during troubled times: UST Global". The Hindu Business Line. 4 February 2013.
- "UST Global & Cisco pact for Smart Campus". Deccan Herald. 31 August 2013.
- "UST Global sets up new unit in Bangalore". Business Line. 20 February 2012.
- "UST Global Expands its India Presence with Telecom Center of Excellence in Gurgaon". Telegraph India. 22 August 2013. Archived from the original on 24 December 2013. Retrieved 23 December 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "US Technology to buy eBuilt". The Hindu Business Line. 11 February 2005.
- "US Technology acquires QA Labs". The Hindu Business Line. July 14, 2006. Archived from the original on September 30, 2007. Retrieved February 5, 2007. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Measures to create more IT jobs". The Hindu. 20 May 2006.
- "UST Global parks $130 m in Technopark, eyes South's tier-2 cities". The Financial Express. 23 October 2007.
- "UST Global to partner Virgin Racing for F1". The Economic Times. 19 February 2010.
- "UST Global Forms Innovation Lab Partnership with CCH". Archived from the original on 15 April 2012. Retrieved 30 September 2011. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "UST Global Alliance and Partnerships - Kony, Vidyo, Andare, Apperian". Archived from the original on 23 September 2012. Retrieved 24 September 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Vicente Fox visits headquarters of Aliso Viejo company". Archived from the original on 18 October 2012. Retrieved 24 September 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- UST Global’s iDispatch earns the Vidyo Excellence Award for Customer Service
- "UST Global signs three-year sponsorship deal with CSK". Business Standard. Retrieved 9 October 2014.
- Holland & Knight Secures $7.5 Million Award for Steve Ross in Arbitration Over Interest in IT Outsourcing Company