Three ships of the United States Navy have been named Cook
- USS Cook (APD-130), was launched on 26 August 1944. Named after two brothers: Andrew F. Cook, Jr. and Dallas H. Cook.
- USS Cook (FF-1083), was launched on 23 January 1971. Named after Lieutenant Commander Wilmer Cook USN.
- USS Donald Cook, launched on 3 May 1997.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
- This article includes information collected from the Naval Vessel Register, which, as a U.S. government publication, is in the public domain.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|