Wikipedia disambiguation page
Four ships of the United States Navy have been named USS Constellation:
- USS Constellation (1797), was a 38-gun frigate launched in 1797 and rebuilt starting in 1853 as the USS Constellation (1854).
- USS Constellation (1854), is a sloop-of-war launched in 1854, and preserved as a National Historic Landmark in Baltimore, Maryland.
- USS Constellation (CC-2), was a battlecruiser laid down in 1920 and had construction cancelled in 1923.
- USS Constellation (CV-64), was a Kitty Hawk-class aircraft carrier which served from 1961 to 2003
Fictional ships named USS Constellation:
- USS Constellation (NCC-1017), was a Constitution-class heavy cruiser lost to the "Doomsday Machine" planet-killer in the original Star Trek series.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|