USA Judo (officially known as United States Judo, Inc.) is a non-profit organization which represents from all areas of U.S. judo practitioners, including athletes, coaches, referees and others. The organization is managed by a staff of seven at the USA Judo National Office which is located at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Keith Bryant is the CEO/Executive Director of USA Judo as of August 2016. Mark C. Hill replaced Lance Nading as Board President in 2017.
|Affiliation||International Judo Federation|
|Regional affiliation||United States|
- Perrotta, Tom (2016-07-19). "How an American Took Down Judo". WSJ. Retrieved 2016-09-10.
- "Is Ronda Rousey the savior judo has been waiting for?". MMAjunkie. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- GIVEN, KAREN (26 July 2012). "In Kayla Harrison, U.S. Has Chance For Judo Gold, And A 'Comeback Kid' Story". npr.org. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- Mihoces, Gary (8 March 2012). "U.S. judo making move to become powerhouse after medal grab". usatoday.com. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "Jimmy Pedro and his dad: Guardians at USA Judo gate | Sports". newburyportnews.com. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- "Technique Talk: Dave Camarillo explains judo success of Kayla Harrison, Travis Stevens". MMA Fighting. Retrieved 2016-08-17.