UEFA Women's Euro 2022 qualifying Group B
Group B of the UEFA Women's Euro 2022 qualifying competition consists of six teams: Italy, Denmark, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Israel, Malta, and Georgia. The composition of the nine groups in the qualifying group stage was decided by the draw held on 21 February 2019, 13:30 CET (UTC+1), at the UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland. with the teams seeded according to their coefficient ranking.
The group is played in home-and-away round-robin format between August 2019 and December 2020. The group winners and the three best runners-up among all nine groups (not counting results against the sixth-placed team) qualify directly for the final tournament, while the remaining six runners-up advance to the play-offs.
|3||Bosnia and Herzegovina||10||6||0||4||19||17||+2||18||0–4||0–5||—||2–0||1–0||7–1|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||7–1||Georgia|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||2–0||Malta|
|Denmark||2–0||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Italy||2–0||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Israel||1–3||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||1–0||Israel|
|Malta||2–3||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||0–4||Denmark|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||0–5||Italy|
|Georgia||0–3||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
There have been 128 goals scored in 30 matches, for an average of 4.27 goals per match (as of 24 February 2021).
- Marija Damjanović
- Aida Hadžić
- Melisa Hasanbegović
- Signe Bruun
- Rikke Madsen
- Stine Ballisager Pedersen
- Sofie Svava
- Teona Bakradze
- Ana Cheminava
- Khatia Tchkonia
- Sharon Beck
- Mor Efraim
- Shira Elinav
- Lee Falkon
- Keren Goor
- Koral Hazan
- Rahel Shtainshnaider
- Arianna Caruso
- Aurora Galli
- Giada Greggi
- Alia Guagni
- Cecilia Salvai
- Rachel Cuschieri
- Maria Farrugia
- Emma Xuereb
1 own goal
- CEST (UTC+2) for dates between 31 March and 26 October 2019 and between 29 March and 24 October 2020, and CET (UTC+1) for all other dates.
- All matches originally scheduled to be played in April and June 2020 were postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe. These matches were subsequently rescheduled to be played between September and November 2020.
- Matches originally scheduled to be played on 22 September 2020 were rearranged following postponements to other matches due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe.
- "Women's EURO 2021 qualifying draw". UEFA.com.
- "Regulations of the UEFA European Women's Championship, 2019–21" (PDF). UEFA.com.
- "COVID-19: latest updates on UEFA competitions". UEFA.com. 17 March 2020.
- "UEFA postpones all June national team matches". UEFA.com. 1 April 2020.
- Women's Euro Matches: 2021 Qualifying, UEFA.com