UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying Group G
Group G of UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying is one of the ten groups to decide which teams will qualify for the UEFA Euro 2020 finals tournament. Group G consists of six teams: Austria, Israel, Latvia, North Macedonia, Poland and Slovenia, where they will play against each other home-and-away in a round-robin format.
The top two teams will qualify directly for the finals. Unlike previous editions, the participants of the play-offs will not be decided based on results from the qualifying group stage, but instead based on their performance in the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League.
|1||Poland||2||2||0||0||3||0||+3||6||Qualify for final tournament||—||10 Jun||13 Oct||19 Nov||9 Sep||2–0|
|2||Israel||2||1||1||0||5||3||+2||4||16 Nov||—||5 Sep||1–1||4–2||15 Oct|
|3||North Macedonia (X)||2||1||1||0||4||2||+2||4||7 Jun||19 Nov||—||10 Oct||10 Jun||3–1|
|4||Slovenia||2||0||2||0||2||2||0||2||6 Sep||9 Sep||1–1||—||13 Oct||16 Nov|
|5||Austria||2||0||0||2||2||5||−3||0||0–1||10 Oct||16 Nov||7 Jun||—||6 Sep|
|6||Latvia||2||0||0||2||1||5||−4||0||10 Oct||7 Jun||9 Sep||10 Jun||19 Nov||—|
The fixtures were released by UEFA the same day as the draw, which was held on 2 December 2018 in Dublin. Times are CET/CEST,[note 1] as listed by UEFA (local times, if different, are in parentheses).
There have been 17 goals scored in 6 matches, for an average of 2.83 goals per match (as of 24 March 2019).
1 own goal
- Darko Velkovski (against Latvia)
A player is automatically suspended for the next match for the following offences:
- Receiving a red card (red card suspensions may be extended for serious offences)
- Receiving three yellow cards in three different matches, as well as after fifth and any subsequent yellow card (yellow card suspensions are carried forward to the play-offs, but not the finals or any other future international matches)
The following suspensions were (or will be) served during the qualifying matches:
|Team||Player||Offence(s)||Suspended for match(es)|
|Latvia||Andrejs Cigaņiks||vs North Macedonia (21 March 2019)||vs Poland (24 March 2019)|
- "UEFA Euro 2020: Qualifying Draw Procedure" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 27 September 2018. Retrieved 27 September 2018.
- "UEFA EURO 2020 qualifying draw made in Dublin". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 2 December 2018. Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- "Regulations of the UEFA European Football Championship 2018–20" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 9 March 2018. Retrieved 13 March 2018.
- "UEFA EURO 2020 qualifying schedule: all the fixtures". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 2 December 2018. Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- "European Qualifiers 2018–20: Group stage fixture list" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 2 December 2018. Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- "Summary UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying – Group G". Soccerway. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- "European Championship 2020: Booking List before Qualifying Round Matchday 2" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 23 March 2019. Retrieved 24 March 2019.