UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying Group F
Group F of UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying is one of the ten groups to decide which teams will qualify for the UEFA Euro 2020 finals tournament. Group F consists of six teams: Faroe Islands, Malta, Norway, Romania, Spain and Sweden, where they will play against each other home-and-away in a round-robin format.
The top two teams will qualify directly for the finals. Unlike previous editions, the participants of the play-offs will not be decided based on results from the qualifying group stage, but instead based on their performance in the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League.
|1||Spain||2||2||0||0||4||1||+3||6||Qualify for final tournament||—||10 Jun||18 Nov||15 Nov||2–1||8 Sep|
|2||Sweden (X)||2||1||1||0||5||4||+1||4||15 Oct||—||2–1||7 Jun||8 Sep||18 Nov|
|3||Romania||2||1||0||1||5||3||+2||3||5 Sep||15 Nov||—||8 Sep||15 Oct||4–1|
|4||Malta||2||1||0||1||2||3||−1||3||0–2||12 Oct||10 Jun||—||18 Nov||2–1|
|5||Norway (X)||2||0||1||1||4||5||−1||1||12 Oct||3–3||7 Jun||5 Sep||—||15 Nov|
|6||Faroe Islands||2||0||0||2||2||6||−4||0||7 Jun||5 Sep||12 Oct||15 Oct||10 Jun||—|
The fixtures were released by UEFA the same day as the draw, which was held on 2 December 2018 in Dublin. Times are CET/CEST,[note 1] as listed by UEFA (local times, if different, are in parentheses).
There have been 22 goals scored in 6 matches, for an average of 3.67 goals per match (as of 26 March 2019).
1 own goal
- Håvard Nordtveit (against Sweden)
A player is automatically suspended for the next match for the following offences:
- Receiving a red card (red card suspensions may be extended for serious offences)
- Receiving three yellow cards in three different matches, as well as after fifth and any subsequent yellow card (yellow card suspensions are carried forward to the play-offs, but not the finals or any other future international matches)
The following suspensions were (or will be) served during the qualifying matches:
|Team||Player||Offence(s)||Suspended for match(es)|
|Malta||Andrei Agius||vs Faroe Islands (23 March 2019)||vs Spain (26 March 2019)|
- "UEFA Euro 2020: Qualifying Draw Procedure" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 27 September 2018. Retrieved 27 September 2018.
- "UEFA EURO 2020 qualifying draw made in Dublin". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 2 December 2018. Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- "Regulations of the UEFA European Football Championship 2018–20" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 9 March 2018. Retrieved 13 March 2018.
- "UEFA EURO 2020 qualifying schedule: all the fixtures". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 2 December 2018. Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- "European Qualifiers 2018–20: Group stage fixture list" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 2 December 2018. Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- "Summary UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying – Group F". Soccerway. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- "European Championship 2020: Booking List before Qualifying Round Matchday 2" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 24 March 2019. Retrieved 24 March 2019.