UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying Group B
Group B of UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying is one of the ten groups to decide which teams will qualify for the UEFA Euro 2020 finals tournament. Group B consists of five teams: Lithuania, Luxembourg, Portugal (the title holders), Serbia and Ukraine, where they will play against each other home-and-away in a round-robin format.
The top two teams will qualify directly for the finals. Unlike previous editions, the participants of the play-offs will not be decided based on results from the qualifying group stage, but instead based on their performance in the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League.
|1||Ukraine (X)||4||3||1||0||8||1||+7||10||Qualify for final tournament||—||1–0||5–0||14 Oct||11 Oct|
|2||Luxembourg||4||1||1||2||4||5||−1||4||1–2||—||10 Sep||17 Nov||2–1|
|3||Serbia (X)||3||1||1||1||5||7||−2||4||17 Nov||14 Nov||—||7 Sep||4–1|
|4||Portugal (X)||2||0||2||0||1||1||0||2||0–0||11 Oct||1–1||—||14 Nov|
|5||Lithuania||3||0||1||2||3||7||−4||1||7 Sep||1–1||14 Oct||10 Sep||—|
The fixtures were released by UEFA the same day as the draw, which was held on 2 December 2018 in Dublin. Times are CET/CEST,[note 1] as listed by UEFA (local times, if different, are in parentheses).
There have been 21 goals scored in 8 matches, for an average of 2.62 goals per match (as of 10 June 2019).
1 own goal
- Gerson Rodrigues (against Ukraine)
A player is automatically suspended for the next match for the following offences:
- Receiving a red card (red card suspensions may be extended for serious offences)
- Receiving three yellow cards in three different matches, as well as after fifth and any subsequent yellow card (yellow card suspensions are carried forward to the play-offs, but not the finals or any other future international matches)
The following suspensions were (or will be) served during the qualifying matches:
|Team||Player||Offence(s)||Suspended for match(es)|
|Lithuania||Saulius Mikoliūnas||vs Luxembourg (7 June 2019)||vs Serbia (10 June 2019)|
|Modestas Vorobjovas||vs Luxembourg (7 June 2019)||vs Serbia (10 June 2019)|
|Luxembourg||Dirk Carlson|| vs Lithuania (22 March 2019)
vs Ukraine (25 March 2019)
vs Lithuania (7 June 2019)
|vs Ukraine (10 June 2019)|
- "UEFA Euro 2020: Qualifying Draw Procedure" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 27 September 2018. Retrieved 27 September 2018.
- "UEFA EURO 2020 qualifying draw made in Dublin". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 2 December 2018. Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- "Regulations of the UEFA European Football Championship 2018–20" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 9 March 2018. Retrieved 13 March 2018.
- "UEFA EURO 2020 qualifying schedule: all the fixtures". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 2 December 2018. Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- "European Qualifiers 2018–20: Group stage fixture list" (PDF). UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 2 December 2018. Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- "Summary UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying – Group B". Soccerway. Retrieved 28 March 2019.