University of Cebu
The University of Cebu (UC) (Cebuano: Unibersidad sa Sugbo; Filipino: Pamantasan ng Cebu) is a private, non-sectarian, coeducational basic and higher education institution in Cebu City, Philippines. It was founded in 1964 offering preschool, grade school, junior & senior high school, undergraduate degrees, and post-graduate degrees. It currently has four campuses.
Unibersidad sa Sugbo
Pamantasan ng Cebu
|Cebu College of Commerce|
Cebu Central Colleges (1972–1992)
|Motto||Education towards global competitiveness|
|Type||Private, Non-sectarian, Research, Coeducational|
|Chancellor||Candice G. Gotianuy|
|President||Atty. Augusto W. Go|
Sanciangko St. Cebu City,
|Campus||4 Urban Campuses:|
 A group of young men headed by lawyer Augusto W. Go, formed an alliance and set up an educational institution of what was then called the Cebu College of Commerce, then later renamed Cebu Central Colleges (CCC). Starting with a handful of enrollees, the college was established in 1964. It grew over time and became the University of Cebu.
The University of Cebu has been recognized by the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACU-COA).
University of Cebu CampusesEdit
The university has four campuses:
- Main Campus along Sanciangko Street;
- Banilad Campus along Gov. Cuenco Ave., Brgy. Banilad;
- LM Campus (stands for the cities Lapu-Lapu & Mandaue) situated along A.C. Cortes Ave., Brgy. Looc, Mandaue City;
- METC Campus along Alumnos St., Brgy. Mambaling.
Another campus, the former UC South Campus along Sanciangko Street, was demolished and replaced by an expansion of UC's sister company Elizabeth Mall (E-Mall).
- "University of Cebu's History". Retrieved 22 August 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to University of Cebu.|
- University of Cebu
- Official Website
- Official Website for College of Information and Computer Science
- Official Website for College of Law
- Official Website for College of Computer Engineering[permanent dead link]