UACES, or the academic association for Contemporary European Studies, is a membership organisation for academics, students and practitioners in all fields of contemporary European studies and the study of the European Union. Its initialism derives from its previous name, "the University Association for Contemporary European Studies", which was amended when it registered as a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) on 1 December 2015. It is widely known as the editor and disseminator of the Journal on Common Market Studies, a leading peer-reviewed academic journal in the field of European integration studies. Founded in 1967, UACES celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2017.
academic association for Contemporary European Studies
|Legal status||Charitable Incorporated Organisation|
|Professor Helen Drake|
|University Association for Contemporary European Studies|
- "UACES: Exchanging Ideas on Europe". www.uaces.org. Retrieved 2017-05-20.
- "Charity Register". GOV.UK. Retrieved 2017-05-21.
- "Cut off: what leaving the EU would mean for university culture". LSE BREXIT. 2015-12-09. Retrieved 2017-05-20.
- "University Group For European Integration Studies". JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies. Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 6 (3): 290. 1967. doi:10.1111/j.1468-5965.1967.tb00603.x.
- "University Association for Contemporary European Studies (UACES)". archives.eui.eu. Retrieved 2017-05-21.
- "UACES". www.uaces.org. Retrieved 2017-05-20.