Uşak (Turkish: Uşak ili) is a province in western Turkey. Its adjacent provinces are Manisa to the west, Denizli to the south, Afyon to the east, and Kütahya to the north. The provincial capital is Uşak, and its licence location code is 64. The province covers an area of 5,341 km2.
Location of Uşak Province in Turkey
|• Electoral district||Uşak|
|• Total||5,341 km2 (2,062 sq mi)|
|• Density||69/km2 (180/sq mi)|
In August 2018, the province decided to stop running digital advertisement on United States based social media platforms like Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube canceling all of the budget as a response to the U.S. sanctions on Turkey. The U.S. sanctions were over the detention of the Pastor Andrew Brunson.
Uşak province is divided into 6 districts (capital district in bold):
- "Population of provinces by years - 2000-2018". Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- Turkish municipality strikes at social media giants as response to US
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Uşak Province.|
- ‹See Tfd›(in Turkish) Uşak governor's official website
- ‹See Tfd›(in Turkish) Uşak municipality's official website
- ‹See Tfd›(in English) Uşak weather forecast information
- News from Uşak province and 6 districts
|This article about an Aegean Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|