Uê Kédadji is an electoral coalition in São Tomé and Príncipe.
- Democratic Renovation Party
- National Union for Democracy and Progress
- Opposition Democratic Coalition
- People's Party of Progress
- Social Renewal Party – joined in early 2006.
The Independent Democratic Action (ADI) party, which was part of the coalition in the 2002 election, left and decided to contest the 2006 election independently.
In the legislative election held on 26 March 2006, the coalition failed to win any seats in the National Assembly.