|Look up Tyrol, Tirol, tirolese, Tirolo, or Tyrolese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tyrol or Tirol is a historical region in the Eastern Alps, divided since 1919 into Western Austria and Northern Italy.
It consists of:
- Tyrol (state), a state in Western Austria
- South Tyrol (Alto Adige), a province of Northern Italy
- Tyrol–South Tyrol–Trentino Euroregion, a European Union designated entity comprising the whole border region
- Tirol, a village in Doclin Commune, Caraş-Severin County, Romania
- Tyrol Basin, a ski and snowboard area located in Mount Horeb, Wisconsin, USA
- Tyrol Valley, a high ice-free valley in the Asgard Range, Victoria Land, Antarctica
- Galen Tyrol, a fictional character from the re-imagined miniseries and television series Battlestar Galactica
- Tirol (fictional planet), the homeworld of the Robotech Masters in the anime series Robotech
- Tirol (horse), an Irish-bred, British-trained Thoroughbred racehorse and sire
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tyrol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.