This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Two-Bit Waltz is a 2014 American comedy, drama film, written and directed by Clara Mamet in her directorial debut. It stars Mamet, Jared Gilman, Rebecca Pidgeon, David Paymer and William H. Macy. The film had its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival on April 19, 2014, and was released in a limited release on October 24, 2014, by Monterey Media.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Clara Mamet|
|Written by||Clara Mamet|
|Music by||Giona Ostinelli|
|Edited by||William Rubenstein|
|Distributed by||Monterey Media|
Maude (Clara Mamet) is suspended from school, loses a friend, has a broken heart, and lack of inspiration for her novel leads to her downfall.
In 2012, an Indiegogo campaign was set up for the film announcing Clara Mamet would direct the film from a screenplay she had written and star with William H. Macy, Jared Gilman, Rebecca Pidgeon and John Pirruccello, with Eric B. Fleischman producing. It was however unsuccessful only making only $10,268 out of a $115,000 goal.
The film had its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival on April 19, 2014. Shortly after Monterey Media acquired distribution rights to the film. It was released in a limited release on October 24, 2014.
- "Two-Bit Waltz". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved May 29, 2016.
- "Two-Bit Waltz". Indiegogo. Retrieved May 29, 2016.
- Bernstein, Jacob (April 18, 2014). "What $5 Can Get at a Film Festival". Retrieved May 29, 2016.
- Schleir, Curt (April 22, 2014). "Clara Mamet Makes a Movie". Retrieved May 29, 2016.
- Deadline Team, The (July 17, 2014). "Monterey Media Acquires Clara Mamet's 'Two-Bit Waltz'". Retrieved May 29, 2016.
- Vorel, Jim (October 14, 2014). "Watch the Trailer for Clara Mamet's Indie Comedy Two-Bit Waltz". Paste Magazine. Retrieved May 29, 2016.