|Hubs||Paris Orly Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||Flying Blue|
|Headquarters||Aix en Provence, France|
|Key people||Olivier Manaut, Guillaume Collinot|
Twin Jet was founded in May 2001 and operated its first scheduled flight in March 2002. The company operates 250 flights a week mainly on domestic routes within France as well as to Milan, Italy, Stuttgart and Friedrichshafen, Germany and Zurich, Switzerland as its only foreign destinations. Its activity is complemented by business aviation and charter flights.
- Brest – Brest Bretagne Airport
- Le Puy-en-Velay – Le Puy – Loudes Airport base
- Lille – Lesquin base
- Lyon – Lyon–Saint Exupéry Airport base
- Marseille – Marseille Provence Airport base
- Metz/Nancy – Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport base
- Nice – Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
- Paris – Orly Airport
- Pau – Pau Airport
- Strasbourg – Strasbourg Airport
- Toulouse – Toulouse-Blagnac Airport base
As of June 2017, the Twin Jet fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
Maintenance is overseen by Kerozen Industrie.
- "The company > Company information." Twin Jet. Retrieved on 8 July 2010. "Address : TWIN JET 1070 rue du lieutenant Parayre BP 30370 13799 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3 "
- ch-aviation.com – France’s Twin Jet merges ops with Hex’air after acquisition 3 January 2017
- El aeropuerto 'fantasma' catalán resucita ocho años después
- https://www.aerocontact.com/en/aerospace-company/company-kerozen-industrie-3809/presentation. Retrieved 9 July 2019. Missing or empty