Tujhse Hai Raabta
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tujhse Hai Raabta (English: There's A Connection With You) is an Indian television series that airs on Zee TV. The show focuses on the unspoken connections and bonds between people. It premiered on 3 September 2018.
|Tujhse Hai Raabta|
|Developed by||Sonali Jaffer|
|Written by||Sonali Jaffer|
Yakshi Singh Burathoki
|Directed by||Sanjay Satavase|
|Creative director(s)||Yakshi Burathoki|
|Opening theme||"Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta"|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||264|
|Editor(s)||Swapnil Sudhakar Narurkar|
|Running time||22 minutes (approx.)|
|Production company(s)||Full House Media|
|Distributor||Zee Entertainment Enterprises|
|Original network||Zee TV|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital|
|Original release||3 September 2018 –|
Set in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, this is the story of a bitter-sweet relationship of Anupriya & Kalyani, and how their life takes different twists and turns. Kalyani and Malhar's relationship is also featured. The bonds between Kalyani, Anupriya, Malhar, Moksh & Sarthak form the crux of the story.
Kalyani is a young girl who loses her biological mother, Madhuri. She is forced to stay with a woman named Anupriya, who is actually her dad's wife, making Kalyani an illegitimate child of Madhuri and Atul.
Over time, Kalyani starts accepting Anupriya as her mother as they share a bond and form a friendship. Malhar, a police inspector, gets married to Sampada, despite her having a boyfriend, Atharva Bapat. Malhar starts liking Sampada and they have a baby. Sampada not being able to live with Malhar as she had feelings for Atharv, runs away with Atharv. Kalyani tries to stop her and after a while, Atharv and Sampada are assumed dead. Malhar feeling betrayed goes into a rage. Malhar then forces 18-year-old Kalyani to marry him as his child developed a motherly bond with her by arresting Anupriya. After the marriage, he cleverly names half the house property to him. Not being able to believe Smapada and Atharv are dead, he reopens the case and Kalyani helps him. Over time they share a bond and Malhar starts to develop a soft corner for her. Meanwhile, Sampada and Atharva are actually alive and in hiding. Atharv marries a rich girl who started having a liking for Atharv. Later, both Sampada and Atharv present Mugdha has mentally unstable and admit her into the hospital so they can have her money.
Finally, they come back in Kalyani and Malhar's life as Sampada now wants Moksh back. Shocked to see them alive and wealthy rich, Malhar investigates on them and Kalyani meanwhile protects Moksh from Sampada. Sampada then decides to fight for Moksh's custody case on the basis of having financial stability and Moksh's age. Malhar and Sampada are forced to stay together with Moksh. Atharv cleverly tricks Atul into making Kalyani agree for marriage with Atharv. Malhar stops the marriage and instead of Atharv, he gets married to Kalyani again. Malhar is forced to hand over Moksh to Sampada. Kalyani tries to find ways to meet Moksh and Malhar investigates on Atharv. Both grow a closer connection and Malhar starts having feelings for Kalyani and tells her he will wait for her as she needs to complete her education. Though the court gave Moksh's custody to Sampada,Kalyani can't stop herself meeting Moksh.Seeing this Sampada gets angry and decides to join Moksh in diacare.Malhar then promises kalyani that we will get Moksh's custody soon and tells to focus on her studies.Besides listening Malhar words Kalyani disguises herself as a nanny and goes to the diacare.Then she starts working as a nanny at that diacare.Sampada came to know this and she finally decides to move away Moksh from this country.Sampada then kidnaps Moksh.Kalyani and Malhar came to know about Sampada's plan.They start searching for Moksh here and there.Finally they came to know Moksh's whereabouts.Actually an event is going on in that area.Kalyani dresses up like Madhuri Dixit and dances for the song of(Humko aaj ka hai intajaar) and grabs the attention of people overthere.Meanwhile Sarthak,Anupriya,Malhar,Pawar search for Moksh and finally succeed in finding Moksh.Here Kalyani,Malhar,Moksh share a cute moment.The court also handovers Moksh custody to Malhar and Kalyani.Malhar wants to arrest Atharva but he tries to escape and Malhar shoots him on head.Due to this Atharava loses his memory and become a 5 year old kid.
- Reem Shaikh as Kalyani Deshmukh Rane– Madhuri and Atul's daughter; Anupriya's stepdaughter; Malhar's wife; Moksh's stepmother (2018–present)
- Poorva Gokhale as Anupriya Deshmukh– Kalyani's stepmother; Sarthak's love interest; Moksh's stepgrandmother (2018–present)
- Sehban Azim as ACP Malhar Rane– Sarthak's son; Kalyani's husband; Moksh's father (2018–present)
- Rajat Dahiya as Sarthak Rane– Malhar's uncle; Anupriya's love interest; Moksh's grandfather (2019–present)
- Arzaan Shaikh as Moksh Rane– Sampada and Malhar's son; Kalyani‘s stepson (2018–present)
- Roop Durgapal as Ketki Deshmuskh– Malhar's college friend (2019–present)
- Shahab Khan as Sayajirao Deshmukh– Kalyani's grandfather, Ahilya's husband, Atul, Aparna and Vivek's father (2018–2019)
- Savita Prabhune as Ahilya Deshmukh– Kalyani's grandmother, Sayajiirao's wife, Atul, Aparna and Vivek's mother (2018–present)
- Priya Shinde as Pallavi Bapat– Atharva's elder sister, Vivek's wife, Kalyani's aunt (2018–present)
- Rajeshwari Datta as Aparna Deshmukh– Sayajirao and Ahilya's daughter, Sampada's mother (2018–present)
- Sneha Shah as Sampada Deshmukh– Atharva's girlfriend, Malhar's former wife, Kalyani's cousin, Moksh's biological mother (2018–present)
- Shagun Pandey as Atharva Bapat– Pallavi's brother, Sampada's boyfriend, Mugdha's husband (2018–present)
- Aasma Badar as Mugdha Bapat– Heiress and owner of Eknath Industries, Atharva's wife (2018–present)
- Amit Soni as Keshav, Anupriya's brother (2019)
- Anuj Khurana as Vivek Deshmukh, Atul's younger brother, Pallavi's husband, Kalyani's uncle (2018–present)
- Pankaj Vishnu as Atul Deshmukh, Anupriya and Madhuri's husband, Kalyani's father (2018–present)
- Sheena Bajaj as Varsha, Atharva's fake girlfriend (2018)
- Amrapali Gupta as Madhuri Deshmukh as Kalyani‘s mother and Atul second husband (2018)
- Sagar Naik as Dr. Joshi
The show has been a hit with the audiences since its premiere and has maintained a good position on the TRP charts ever since.
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2018||Zee Rishtey Awards||Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male)||Sehban Azim||Nominated|
|Favourite Naya Sadasya(Female)||Reem Shaikh||Won|
|Favourite Bhabi||Poorva Gokhale||Won|
|Favourite Saas||Savita Prabhune||Nominated|
|Favourite Maa||Poorva Gokhale||Nominated|
|Favourite Bhai||Pankaj Vishnu||Nominated|
|Favourite Naya Jodi||Reem Shaikh & Shagun Pandey||Nominated|
|Favourite BFF jodi||Reem Shaikh & Shagun Pandey||Nominated|
|Social swagger of the year||Reem Shaikh||Nominated|
|2018||Perfect Achievers Award||Best Television Show||Tujhse Hai Raabta||Won|
|2019||Indian Telly Awards||Best Actor In Negative Role (Male)||Shagun Pandey||Nominated|
|Best Daily Series||Tujhse Hai Raabta||Nominated|
|Best Actress In Supporting Role||Poorva Gokhale||Won|
- "Tujhse Hai Raabta promo: Tale of a bittersweet relationship between a guardian and a daughter". The Times of India. 30 July 2018. Retrieved 11 June 2019.
- "Amrapali Gupta to be a part of Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta – The News Express". The News Express. 31 July 2018. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "Zee TV launches new show 'Tujhse Hai Raabta' to conquer 8-9 pm time band". IndianTelevision.com.
- "Tujhse Hai Raabta : Bonds thicker than blood". Indiawest TV.
- "This is what makes Tujhse Hai Raabta's Kalyani the perfect supportive wife to Malhar". IWMbuzz.
- "5 reasons to ship "KalMa"". Zee5. 5 March 2019.
- "Tujhse Hai Raabta wins best show". TellyChakkar. Retrieved 31 December 2018.