A 2018 study of Tudun Wada found that both temperature and rainfall were likely to increase with climate change in the region, causing increased stress on crops, and would require increased climate change adaptation for agricultural practices.
- "Tudun Wada LGA Postal Code". Retrieved 2021-10-02.
- Garba, J.I. (2018). "AWARENESS AND ADAPTATION STRATEGIES TO CLIMATE CHANGE IN TUDUN WADA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KANO STATE". Zaria Geographer. 25 (1): 63–75. ISSN 2782-7739.
- Abdullahi, Musa G., Mohd E. Toriman, and Mohd Barzani Gasim. "The application of vertical electrical sounding (VES) for groundwater exploration in Tudun Wada Kano state, Nigeria." International Journal of Engineering Research and Reviews 2.4 (2014): 51-55.
- "Kaduna residents in flood prone areas say nowhere to go". Vanguard News. 2021-09-06. Retrieved 2021-10-02.
- Abdullahi, Y.; Oyeyi, T. I. (2003). "Current status of onchocerciasis in Tudan Wada and Doguwa Local Government Areas of Kano State". Nigerian Journal of Parasitology. 24 (1): 77–88. doi:10.4314/njpar.v24i1.37809. ISSN 1117-4145.