Tsinghua University School of Law(Redirected from Tsinghua Law School)
Tsinghua University School of Law is the law school of Tsinghua University founded in 1929. It is a part of Tsinghua University. The restructuring of the higher education system in China led to the Law School’s merger with Peking University and other universities in 1952. It was reestablished in 1995 and has operated continuously since. As of 2016, it is ranked 2nd among law schools in China. Notable alumni include Xi Jinping, the current General Secretary of the Communist Party of China, as well as former General Secretary Hu Jintao.
|Type||National Key University|
- "About Tsinghua School of Law". Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- "Tsinghua University School of Law". Retrieved October 27, 2012.
- "Introduction to Tsinghua University School of Law". Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- "QS World Law School Rankings 2016". Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- "Xi Jinping". 30 March 2010.
- "Famous Alumni". Retrieved 27 May 2016.
|This article on a university, college or other tertiary educational institution in China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This law school related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|