(Redirected from Trope (disambiguation))
|Look up trope or tropes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trope or tropes may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Trope (cinema), a cinematic convention for conveying a concept
- Trope (literature), a figure of speech or common literary device
- Trope (music), any of a variety of different things in medieval and modern music
- Fantasy tropes, elements of the fantasy genre
- TV Tropes, a wiki for conventions and devices found within creative works
Philosophy and religionEdit
Science and technologyEdit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.