Tripp Vinson is an American film and television producer, best known for his films Baywatch, San Andreas, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, The Guardian, The Number 23, Red Dawn, and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters. 
Vinson at the 2013 San Diego Comic Con International
|Occupation||Film & television producer|
The New York Times described Vinson as a "a journeyman producer who specializes in popcorn flicks" who is good at getting films produced and quickly adapting to shifting trends. His collective films have grossed over $1.5 billion.
- 2004: After the Sunset
- 2005: The Exorcism of Emily Rose
- 2006: The Guardian
- 2007: The Number 23
- 2008: Choke
- 2011: The Rite
- 2011: What's Your Number?
- 2012: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
- 2012: Red Dawn
- 2013: Battle of the Year
- 2015: Solace
- 2017: Eloise
- 2019: The Prodigy
- 2019: Murder Mystery
- 2019: Ready or Not
- "Tripp Vinson Movie Box Office Results". www.boxofficemojo.com. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
- French, Alex (27 July 2017). "Why Hollywood Is Trying to Turn Everything Into Movies — Even Mindless Games Like 'Fruit Ninja'". The New York Times. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- Jr, Mike Fleming (June 17, 2011). "Contrafilm Partners Beau Flynn And Tripp Vinson Splitting After Decade Together". Deadline. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Finke, Nikki (June 8, 2009). "UPDATED: How 'The Hangover' Got Made (P.S., It's Based On Someone In H'wood)". Deadline. Retrieved December 5, 2016.