Trevor Thompson (basketball)
Trevor Thompson (born June 20, 1994) is an American basketball player who plays as a center for the Antwerp Giants in the Belgian League; he played for Antibes Sharks of the LNB Pro A and Ohio State University.
|No. 31 – Telenet Giants Antwerp|
FIBA Europe Cup
|Born||June 12, 1994|
Long Island, New York
|Listed height||7 ft 0 in (2.13 m)|
|Listed weight||250 lb (113 kg)|
|NBA draft||2017 / Undrafted|
|2017–2018||Santa Cruz Warriors|
Santa Cruz Warriors (2017–2018)Edit
After going undrafted in the 2017 NBA Draft, Thompson was included in the Boston Celtics roster for 2017 NBA Summer League. On October 13, 2017, Thompson was reported to have signed with the Golden State Warriors, but Thompson was reported to be wavied by the Golden State Warriors three days later.
Antibes Sharks (2018–2019)Edit
Antwerp Giants (2019-present)Edit
- "OhioStateBuckeyes.com Trevor Thompson Bio :: The Ohio State University Official Athletic Site The Ohio State University Official Athletic Site :: Men's Basketball". Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "Trevor Thompson to leave Ohio State basketball, forgo senior season: Report". cleveland.com. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "Trevor Thompson to Ohio State". abc11.com. Retrieved May 29, 2017.
- Smith, Keith (June 29, 2017). "Celtics announce 2017 Summer League roster". Vox Media, Inc. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- "Warriors' Trevor Thompson: Signs with Warriors". CBS Sports. October 13, 2017. Retrieved October 13, 2017.
- "Trevor Thompson: Released by Warriors". CBS Sports. October 16, 2017. Retrieved October 16, 2017.
- "Santa Cruz Warriors Waive Three Players; Finalize 2017-18 Opening Night Roster". NBA.com. October 31, 2017. Retrieved October 31, 2017.
- "Antibes Sharks sign Trevor Thompson to a two-year deal". Sportando. August 23, 2018. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
- "Trevor Thompson (ex Antibes) signs at Antwerp". Eurobasket News. 24 January 2019. Retrieved 14 March 2019.
|This biographical article relating to a United States basketball figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|