Tremont Avenue is a street in the Bronx, New York. Its west end is at Sedgwick Avenue and its east end is in Throggs Neck. It has recently been renamed to Hector Lavoe/East Tremont Avenue, in honor of the late salsa musician.
|Length||7.0 mi (11.3 km)|
|West end||Sedgwick Avenue in Morris Heights|
| US 1 in Tremont
I-95 I-895 in West Farms
I-95 in Throggs Neck
|East end||Schuarz Avenue in Throggs Neck|
Tremont Avenue or East Tremont Avenue as a New York City Subway station may also refer to:
- Tremont Avenue (IND Concourse Line); serving the B and D trains
- Tremont Avenue–177th Street (IRT Third Avenue Line); now demolished
- West Farms Square–East Tremont Avenue (IRT White Plains Road Line); serving the 2 and 5 trains
- Westchester Square–East Tremont Avenue (IRT Pelham Line); serving the 6 and <6> trains
- Overview Map of Tremont Avenue (Map). Google Maps. Retrieved 2015-09-11.
- "A Local Law to Co‐Name 18 Thoroughfares and Public Places in New York City" (PDF). nyc.gov. New York City Council. April 2, 2009. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
|This article relating to roads and streets in New York City is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|