The Transport functional constituency (Chinese: 航運交通界功能界別) is a functional constituency in the elections for the Legislative Council of Hong Kong. 195 electors are only limited to 201 transport associations.
for the Legislative Council of Hong Kong
Logo of the Legislative Council of Hong Kong
|Number of members||One|
|Member(s)||Frankie Yick (Liberal)|
|Created from||Transport and Communication|
A similar Transport and Communication functional constituency was created for the 1995 election by Governor Chris Patten with a much larger electorate base of total 109,716 eligible voters.
|1998||Miriam Lau Kin-yee||Liberal|
|2012||Frankie Yick Chi-ming||Liberal|
|Liberal||Frankie Yick Chi-ming||127||75.15||–19.08|
|Total valid votes||169||100.00|
|Liberal||Frankie Yick Chi-ming||Uncontested|
|Liberal||Miriam Lau Kin-yee||147||94.23|
|Total valid votes||156||100.00|
|Liberal||Miriam Lau Kin-yee||Uncontested|
|Liberal||Miriam Lau Kin-yee||106||76.26||+6.77|
|DAB||Thomas Pang Cheung-wai||33||23.74|
|Total valid votes||139||100.00|
|Liberal||Miriam Lau Kin-yee||82||69.49|
|Total valid votes||118||100.00|
|Liberal win (new seat)|
- "Voter Registration Statistics : Functional Constituency". Government of Hong Kong. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- "Guidance Notes Application for Registration as an Elector in a Functional Constituency and as a Voter in an Election Committee Subsector Transport" (PDF). Registration and Electoral Office 選舉事務處. p. 9. Retrieved 23 December 2019.
- "2016 Legislative Council Election". Government of Hong Kong. Retrieved 12 May 2015.
- "2008 Legislative Council Election". Government of Hong Kong. Retrieved 12 May 2015.
- "2004 Legislative Council Election – Election Results". Government of Hong Kong. 7 September 2004. Archived from the original on 17 July 2012. Retrieved 12 May 2015.
- "Legislative Council Elections Results". Government of Hong Kong. Archived from the original on 29 August 2012. Retrieved 12 May 2015.