|Parent||Public Transport Authority|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Hubs||Bunbury Bus Station|
|Fleet||33 (May 2014)|
Bunbury City Transit was established in January 1986. On 2 May 2011 it was rebranded as TransBunbury.
As at September 2020, TransBunbury operates a fleet of 37 buses, consisting of a mixture of Volvo B7RLE, Mercedes Benz OC500LE and Mercedes-Benz O405NH buses, all of which are ex-Transperth. Upon being rebranded as TransBunbury in May 2011 the Bunbury City Transit white and blue livery was replaced by Transperth's silver and green livery.
- Regional Town Bus Service Public Transport Authority
- Bus fleet renamed Bunbury Herald 26 April 2011
- Provision of the Bunbury Regional Town Bus Service Tenders WA
- "PTA calls tenders for town services in south-west WA" Australian Bus issue 64 July 2014 p. 8
- Provision of Bunbury Regional Town Bus Service Tenders WA 16 December 2014
- Regional town services Transperth
- TransBunbury - Transdev Western Australian Fleet Lists