|Look up trannie or tranny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tranny is a derogatory and offensive slang term for a transgender, transsexual, transvestite, or cross-dressing person.
Tranny or trannies may also refer to:
- Transgender, a variety of people who vary or diverge from conventional gender roles
- Transsexual, a person who identifies with the sex opposite the one assigned to him or her at birth, and who often seeks to become physiologically identifiable as that sex
- Transvestite, a person who wears clothing traditionally associated with a gender other than their own
- Tranny, photographic transparency, made using reversal film
- Transformer, an electrical device
- Transistor, an electrical device
- Transistor radio, a small portable radio receiver using transistor-based circuitry
- Transmission (mechanics), a machine which provides controlled application of power. Especially Automatic Transmission
- Transition, the rounded section of the sidewall of a half-pipe used for skating, skiing, snowboarding, telemarking
- Ford Transit (slang), a range of Ford panel vans, minibuses, and pickup trucks
- Tees Transporter Bridge, often referred to as the Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge, a bridge across the River Tees, England
- Tranny: Confessions of Punk Rock's Most Infamous Anarchist Sellout, a memoir by Laura Jane Grace
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tranny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.