Trần Thanh Hải
Trần Thanh Hải (born 18 September 1982) is a former Vietnamese badminton player from Ho Chi Minh City team. He won the men's doubles title at the 2006 National Championships partnered with Nguyễn Tiến Minh. He competed in four consecutive Southeast Asian Games, from 2001–2007, and was part of the national team that won the bronze medal in 2005. Trần also represented his country at the 2006 Asian Games and World Championships.
|Trần Thanh Hải|
|Born||18 September 1982|
|Residence||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Height||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Men's singles & doubles|
|Highest ranking||127 (XD 25 November 2004)|
|2005||Jakarta Satellite||Ngô Hải Vân|| Valiyaveetil Diju
|2004||Vietnam Satellite||Trần Thị Thanh Thảo|| Nuttaphon Narkthong
- "Athlete: Tran Thanh Hai". Doha 2006. Archived from the original on 5 January 2007. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
- "Cầu lông thế giới: Đôi Thanh Hải - Thanh Thảo được xếp hạng 127". vietbao.vn (in Vietnamese). 27 November 2004. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
- "TP HCM toàn thắng tại giải cầu lông toàn quốc". vnexpress.net (in Vietnamese). 11 November 2003. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
- "KẾT THÚC GIẢI VÔ ĐỊCH CẦU LÔNG CÁ NHÂN TOÀN QUỐC NĂM 2006". baobariavungtau.com.vn (in Vietnamese). 11 September 2006. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
- "Cuộc đời và sự nghiệp Nguyễn Hoàng Hải". www.vnbadminton.com (in Vietnamese). 12 December 2012. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
- "Việt Nam có ba suất tham dự World Cup cầu lông". www.baogialai.com.vn (in Vietnamese). 2 June 2010. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
|This biographical article relating to sport in Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to the sport of badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|