|Look up trailer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trailer may refer to: a
- Trailer (vehicle), an unpowered vehicle pulled by a powered vehicle
- Semi-trailer truck
- Mobile home, a relocatable housing unit with wheels and hitch
- Portable classroom, a temporary classroom for schools with insufficient building capacity - not technically a trailer due to lack of wheels or hitch. This temporary shelter can be relocated with a trailer, but by definition the structure itself is not a trailer.
- Construction trailer, relocatable temporary accommodation with wheels and hitch used for offices and building materials storage on construction sites
- Trailer (computing), data appended to a main block of data to facilitate its processing